Whim W’Him presents X-POSED
May 29-31, 2015
Cornish Playhouse at Seattle Center
An evening of three contemporary dance creations.
Don’t miss your chance to see new choreography from local favorite, Kate Wallich, international rising star Manuel Vignoulle, and Whim W’Him’s own Olivier Wevers.
“Whim W’Him continues to serve new choreography to Seattle audiences with an increasingly wide aesthetic range”- Vanguard Seattle
“Avert your eyes even for a second and you might miss an exceptionally beautiful step or heartfelt embrace” – Seattle Times
- by Olivier Wevers
- The Must List: Whim W’him’s X-Posed
- Seattle Magazine on May 29, 2015
- Don’t Miss Whim W’Him’s Dark, Dreamy, Damn Near Impossible Dance Show X-POSED This Weekend Only!
- The Stranger on May 29, 2015
- Exposing black hearts, sins, and ripple effects
- The Daily at the University of Washington on May 29, 2015
- Seattle Weekly’s Pick List
- Seattle Weekly on May 27, 2015
- NEW YEAR, NEW WHIMS
- SeattleDances on January 22, 2015