BECOME A MEMBER AND CO-CREATOR
When you become a member, you sustain Whim W’Him in a very important way by helping us conserve our resources and reinvest them where they count most: in our dancers, in our creations, and in you…our community.
All members enjoy the following benefits:
- Lower per-ticket prices
- Early access to seat selection
- Complimentary ticket exchanges
- Behind-the-scenes access
- Special discounts and invitations to members-only events
- 20% discount on additional single tickets
$100 General membership
(includes general tickets to Fall 22, Winter 23 and Spring 23 performances)
$200 Premium membership
(includes premium tickets to Fall 22, Winter 23 and Spring 23 performances)
$40 single general ticket
$75 single premium ticket
Discounts are available for students/seniors/TeenTix
visit whimwhim.org/bemoved or call us at (707) 350-9446
COVID-19 HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICIES
Patrons vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine.
Ticketholders will be required to show documentation of vaccination status with a valid ID before entering the theater for ticketed performances.
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date of last dose administered), or a photo of the card
- Photo or printed documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record
- Photo or printed out of State Immunization Information System record
- Presenting of your https://myirmobile.com QR code or printed version
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
***Matching photo ID required for all of the above
NOTE: Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
Whim W’Him requires patrons wear masks when inside at all times. Per public health guidance, children aged 2 and under are not required to wear a mask.
Individuals who do not comply with our COVID-19 Health and Safety policies will not be admitted.
If a refund is requested within 48hrs of a performance, we will be able to process that refund. Refunds will not be issued for ticket holders unable to meet our vaccination and testing requirements at the door at the time of the performance.
If you have any questions about our COVID Health and Safety policies, or would like a better understanding of your experience attending performances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whim W’Him nurtures community with contemporary dance
by cultivating space for artists to imagine and explore the human condition
SUPPORT NEW DANCE CREATIONS & THRIVING ARTISTS
Every gift makes an impact on our artists, programs and community.
Thank You for Your Generous Support!
Your support makes our work possible and we are deeply grateful for all the ways you continue to show up for Whim W’Him, our artists and each other – by donating, joining us for online creations and conversations, and sharing the work we do with families, friends and neighbors.
Thank you for being part of the Whim W’Him family!