Whim W’Him is seeking experienced dancers for the second half of the season 21/22 with minimum of 20 weeks contract in Seattle, WA (Sept 2021 – June 2022).
We do not have a full season position available at this time, this position is for 20 weeks minimum only.
- We aim to create an inclusive work environment and work to actively embrace a diversity of people, ideas, talents, and experiences. We highly encourage people of color, individuals with disabilities, and other historically underrepresented groups in our community to apply.
- Fill out the Google form and upload necessary files no later than June 30, 2021 (no fees to apply)
Olivier Wevers, Artistic Director, will select some dancers to schedule a follow-up zoom or in person interview/audition – we will adhere to recommendations for Covid 19 safety guidelines.
You will hear back by July 31, 2021.
Any questions? Email: email@example.com
- Contemporary dance background
- Strong classical training
- Partnering skills highly encouraged
- Committed to the creative process – all new creations requires engagement and creative participation
- Works well and respectfully with others
- Dancers must be at least 18 years old and able to work legally in the USA
START AND END DATES + DETAILS
This is not a full season contract but only for the second half of the 21/22 season starting September 2021.
- Minimum of 20 weeks contract in Seattle, WA (Sept 2021 – June 2022)
- Work week: Monday to Friday 9am – 1pm & 1:30pm – 3:30pm (Potential workdays falling on weekends)
- $761.00 per week
- Health Stipend reimbursement of $733.00 (for the season)
- Free Mental Health group and individual consultations
- Free massages (3 hours/month)
- Covered by the WA State Department of Labor and Industry
- Name, address, phone number, email, date of birth (must be at least 18 years old)
- Resume and a picture (picture not required)
- 1 video of Studio or Performance Footage #1 – (no passwords please)
- 1 video of Studio improvisation Footage #2 (no passwords please)
- 1 video of Studio or Performance including partnering Footage #3 (no passwords please)
- Artistic Statement – Video (max 2 min) or written (PDF only)
- Advance material must be received by June 30, 2021