Patrons vaccinated against COVID-19 by a two-dose mRNA vaccine (such as Moderna and Pfizer), or a single dose vaccine (such as Johnson & Johnson), are considered “fully vaccinated” two weeks after the final dose of vaccine.
Ticketholders will be required to show documentation of vaccination status with a valid ID before entering the theater for ticketed performances.
Acceptable proof of vaccination includes:
- Vaccination card (which includes name of person vaccinated, type of vaccine provided and date of last dose administered), or a photo of the card
- Photo or printed documentation of vaccination from a healthcare provider electronic health record
- Photo or printed out of State Immunization Information System record
- Presenting of your https://myirmobile.com QR code or printed version
- For an individual who was vaccinated outside of the United States, a reasonable equivalent of any of the above.
***Matching photo ID required for all of the above
NOTE: Self-reported vaccination records that are not verified by a health care provider cannot be accepted.
With an abundance of caution and in response to the increasing number of Omicron and Delta Variant COVID-19 cases, Whim W’Him has instituted a VACCINATION-ONLY policy.
Whim W’Him requires patrons wear masks when inside at all times. Per public health guidance, children aged 2 and under are not required to wear a mask. Bandanas are not an acceptable mask to wear inside the theater.
Individuals who do not comply with our COVID-19 Health and Safety policies will not be admitted.
If a refund is requested within 48hrs of a performance, we will be able to process that refund. Refunds will not be issued for ticket holders unable to meet our vaccination and testing requirements at the door at the time of the performance.
If you have any questions about our COVID Health and Safety policies, or would like a better understanding of your experience attending performances, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.